A wanderful summer fairy tale
Hiking, biking or simply an adventure holiday … no matter what you are in the mood for, the Kronplatz Resort Hotel Kristall definitely is the ideal place for you when it comes to spending an active holiday in South Tyrol. Our interesting weekly outdoor program will make your summer an experience of a lifetime.
Below you will find a selection of the most beautiful summer activities in South Tyrol – tested personally and thoroughly by your host.
Hiking holidays in South Tyrol
By being a part of Kronplatz-Resort hotels, making your hiking holiday a special one is definitely our métier. Together we will go on 10 guided hikes per week exploring the Dolomites and the surroundings: from easy but beautiful alpine pasture walks to demanding summit hikes – the program offers something for everyone!
Hiking holiday Inclusions
As enthusiastic hikers, we know about all the needs of our hiking friends. Therefore, the following will be included in your hiking holiday:
- free use of rental gear
- hiking books and information-material with tour ideas
- 10 guided hiking trips per week with our experienced mountain guides Tito and Manuel (from Monday to Friday 2 hikes per day of different difficulty levels)
- a shuttle bus, which brings our guests to the starting point of the tour and back to the hotel* (*a small fee applies)
- Kids Fun Camp! The ultimate supervised summer program
- Climbing course on the Kronplatz for kids aged 6 years and older
- Kids Fun – Tube sliding on the luscious green