- General Information concerning your stay
- The mentioned rates are per person and day with 3/4 board including service and taxes.
- Prices shown will from January 1st 2015 attract a tourist tax of € 2,10 per person (aged 14 years and over) per day, payable on departure.
- From 1st January 2022 this tourist tax will be increased to € 2,50.
Arrival and Departure
- On your day of departure, make sure to check-out until 11 a.m.
- For this reason, on the day of your arrival, you cannot move into your room before 3 p.m. If you plan on arriving later than 6 p.m. please inform us.
- If you wish (upon availibility) to keep the room until 5 p.m. on your day of departure, we charge € 30,00
- In case of an anticipated departure we will calculate the full price of the services you’ve taken advantage of and 90% of the price of the remaining booked services that havent’t been used.
- As you probably already know, in Italy it is forbidden to smoke in public rooms. In order to ensure all-round well-being for our smoking guests, we would ask you to enjoy your cigarette on our Panorama terrace (with heating unit – in the winter). All our rooms fall under the non-smoking policy. You are however allowed, to smoke on your balcony.
- Your pet is of course welcome to join you on your holiday at the Hotel Kristall. A small service charge of EUR 15,00 per day applies for the additional cleaning. Depending on the availability we offer you as well a dog bed and a dog bowl. Please don’t forget to bring your pet’s favourite food, seen as we cannot provide it.
Fixprices for children
- from 0 – o,99 years € o,00
- from 1 – 2,99 years € 40,00
- from 3 – 7,99 years € 64,00
- from 8 – 15,99 years € 74,00
- 16+ years: 15% discount
- The fixprices for children are by two full-paying adults
3rd person ( over 16 years) in a double room ( with 2 full payers ) : – 15 %
- Single room upon request and availibility and with supplement
The right of withdrawal as laid down in the Consumers’ Code is not contemplated – however, we are willing to apply the following conditions for withdrawal.
Notification pursuant to Part III, Section III, Paragraph I of Italian Legislative Decree no. 206/2005 (Consumers’ Code)
- Cancellation is possible only in written form.
- Up to 30 days before the start of your holiday, there is no cancellation fee.
- For the period between 30 days and 14 days before the day of you’re arrival, we will charge you 40% of the total price.
- For cancellations between 14 days and one week before the start of your holiday, we will charge you 70% of the total price.
- If you cancel is less than 1 week before the start of your holiday, we will charge you 90% of the total price.
- Early departure: In case of an anticipated departure we will calculate the full price of the services you’ve taken advantage of and 90% of the price of the remaining booked service that haven’t been used.
- In the case of cancellation, we will keep the deposit for administration costs.
Cancellation conditions: The Italian regulation for hotel owners apply.
- The Italian regulation for hotel owners apply.
Holiday cancellation insurance
- We also offer trip cancellation insurance. For more detailed information and conditions, please contact us or read more here!
- A booking is valid from the moment we have received a deposit (For summer bookings we charge € 300 per room, for winter bookings € 500,00). In the case of early cancellation, we will keep this amount for administration costs. Unfortunately, it will not be possible to book a certain room number or floor.
- Bank details: Cassa Rurale di Valdaora: IT 21 I 08035 59040 000305002117 SWIFT: RZS B IT 21 505
- In case of a short- term cancellation (at least 24 h before) or if you do not appear to your booked beauty and wellness treatments we charge 80% of the application price.
- For payment, we prefer credit cards or cash. We do not accept bank checks.
- In the case of unforeseen economic developments or a change of the VAT rate, we will charge you for the difference.
Please note: The bill can be paid in cash (until 1.999,99 €) or credit card (no Diners or AMEX)
- No reductions are given for meals not taken.
- Internet access free of charge
Mandatory information according to the EU-Regulation N. 524/2013 of the European Parliament and of the Council
Platform for online dispute resolution for consumer disputes (ODR) to the European Commission:http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/