- General Information concerning your stay
- The mentioned rates are per person and day with 3/4 board including service and taxes.
- Prices shown will from January 1st 2015 attract a tourist tax of € 2,10 per person (aged 14 years and over) per day, payable on departure.
Arrival and Departure
- On your day of departure, make sure to check-out until 11 a.m.
- For this reason, on the day of your arrival, you cannot move into your room before 3 p.m. If you plan on arriving later than 6 p.m. please inform us.
- If you wish (upon availibility) to keep the room until 5 p.m. on your day of departure, we charge € 30,00
- In case of an anticipated departure we will calculate the full price of the services you’ve taken advantage of and 90% of the price of the remaining booked services that havent’t been used.
- As you probably already know, in Italy it is forbidden to smoke in public rooms. In order to ensure all-round well-being for our smoking guests, we would ask you to enjoy your cigarette on our Panorama terrace (with heating unit – in the winter). All our rooms fall under the non-smoking policy. You are however allowed, to smoke on your balcony.
- Fee of € 10 per day (bring your dog’s own basket and cover). Your four-legged friend is not permitted into the dining rooms and the spa area. We reserve the right to charge you for special cleaning of your room at the end of your stay.
Fixprices for children
- from 0 – o,99 years € o,00
- from 1 – 2,99 years € 34,00
- from 3 – 7,99 years € 59,00
- from 8 – 15,99 years € 69,00
- 16+ years: 15% discount
- The fixprices for children are by two full-paying adults
3rd person ( over 16 years) in a double room ( with 2 full payers ) : – 15 %
- Single room upon request and availibility and with supplement
- For the Kristall corner-rooms we charge a supplement of € 8,00 per day
The right of withdrawal as laid down in the Consumers’ Code is not contemplated – however, we are willing to apply the following conditions for withdrawal.
Notification pursuant to Part III, Section III, Paragraph I of Italian Legislative Decree no. 206/2005 (Consumers’ Code)
- Cancellation is possible only in written form.
- Up to three months before the start of your holiday, there is no cancellation fee.
- For the period between 3 and 1 month before the day of you’re arrival, we will charge you 40% of the total price.
- For cancellations between 1 month and one week before the start of your holiday, we will charge you 70% of the total price.
- If you cancel is less than 1 week before the start of your holiday, we will charge you 90% of the total price.
- Early departure: In case of an anticipated departure we will calculate the full price of the services you’ve taken advantage of and 90% of the price of the remaining booked service that haven’t been used.
- In the case of cancellation, we will keep the deposit for administration costs.
Cancellation conditions: The Italian regulation for hotel owners apply.
- The Italian regulation for hotel owners apply.
Holiday cancellation insurance
- We also offer trip cancellation insurance. For more detailed information and conditions, please contact us or read more here!
- A booking is valid from the moment we have received a deposit of € 300 per room. In the case of cancellation, we will keep this amount for administration costs. Unfortunately, it will not be possible to book a certain room number or floor.
- Bank details: Cassa Rurale di Valdaora: IT 21 I 08035 59040 000305002117 SWIFT: RZS B IT 21 505
- For payment, we prefer credit cards or cash.
- In the case of unforeseen economic developments or a change of the VAT rate, we will charge you for the difference.
Please note: The bill can be paid in cash (up to 999,99 €, from 01.01.2016 up to 2.999,99 €), with traveller’s cheques or credit card (no Diners or AMEX)
- No reductions are given for meals not taken.
- Internet access free of charge
Mandatory information according to the EU-Regulation N. 524/2013 of the European Parliament and of the Council
Platform for online dispute resolution for consumer disputes (ODR) to the European Commission:http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/